Whoa! second post, who would have thought we would come this far... ;)I'll cut right to the chase, I stumbled upon this interesting game last week and ever since I have been finding myself going back for more each day!
Escape The Red Giant created by ooPixel
In this game you Blast your way through space, Collecting points on your way by executing tricks that involve speed and skill looping round asteroids in different combinations all the while trying to stay ahead of "The *dreaded* Red Giant".The Graphics and sound track are of a high quality and although the game is fairly simple, you'll find yourself trying to best your last score and competing for high scores against people around the world on an up to date well maintained leader board!
One things for sure its edge of the seat action when your about to be consumed by the Red Giant! give the game ago and let me know what you think.
Escape The Red Giant created by ooPixel
