Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Five Finger Fillet

Hey Guys and Girls, I hope your enjoying my blog as much as I am writing it! I have a new game for you to try out.

This game has some personal significance for me as its a trick I used to be very good at, Something I would pull out on very special occasions to impress those of the opposite sex. Preferably I would attempt this slightly intoxicated as it helped with the pain I would suffer from later :P I still have the scars to prove how good/bad I was at it too.

Five Finger Fillet created by 13th Street games in association with Universal Studios
The game is very simple which I guess is part of its appeal. Basically you operate when the hand that's moving back and forward, by choosing when you stab at the other hand using the space bar. The hand you operate gets faster and faster as you progress and the game will end once you have filleted all five fingers of the hand you were stabbing at, Don't worry there are more hands to play with once you run out of fingers.

Lastly I would recommend This game for people aged 16+ but if kids are out their playing GTA at the age of 9 I'm sure this is suitable for 3 year old's... that was a joke.... 16+ people.

Good Luck, I made it to level 5 it gets pretty fast, its best if you chop the middle fingers off first that way you have more room for error near the end, haha.

Five Finger Fillet created by 13th Street games in association with Universal Studios