Monday, April 5, 2010

Shuffle

Well I couldn't sleep last night, this daylight savings action is really doing a number on me.
However to the good news, I found a new game that I really got into last night so while I have the time I thought I would let you all know about it.

Shuffle created by WildSnake software
This game is pretty straight forward, you have to knock your opponents balls off the board before he/she knocks yours off. The more balls you have on the board once you knock all your opponents out the more points you score.
The rounds get harder and harder as you win by reducing the number of balls you start with each round.
If your like me you will just go nuts and do power shots all the way, By doing this you wont get past 2 wins.. but it sure feels good when you are knocking out 4 balls at a time off a mean power shot ;)

Anyway check out the game, its defiantly a great time filler.

Shuffle created by WildSnake software