Hello, My name is Casey and this is my new blog. As you can most likely tell by the logo at the top of the blog this is Flipit and I do short sharp reviews on *mostly* free browser based games, new and old it dose not matter.My first Blog entry is about a game called
Finwick created by Smallgreenhill.
In this game Finwick is the main character, he's a student looking for holiday work as a postmen.... As corny as it sounds it is, however the game play is great! 2D side scroller FTW.
Unfortunately there are only 27 levels to play as the creators ask you to buy the rest, however don't let this put you off as those 27 levels will last you roughly 30 minutes depending on your skill levels, just long enough to fill your lunch break :) And you never know you might like it so much you will find yourself paying for the other levels.
I would tell you more but like I said I'm going to keep these blogs short, sharp and to the point cause your not here to listen to me and my bad spelling your here to find awesome games!
Finwick created by Smallgreenhill.
